Multimodal company KTZ Express offers:
- Services in chartering vessels for the transport of dry cargo (grain, metal, container, etc.);
- Services for chartering vessels for transportation of bulk cargoes;
- Organization of carriage of ferry cargo;
- Logistic services in the ports of loading and unloading;
KTZ Express operates its own fleet of dry cargo vessels with deadweight of 5000 - 7000 tons for the transportation of dry and container cargo in the Caspian Sea basin.
We also offer sea freight in the Black Sea, Azov Sea, Mediterranean and Baltic Seas.
• Aktau - Bandar Anzali / Amirabad / Noushahr-Aktau;
• Aktau - Baku / Alat-Aktau.
Aktau International Sea Commercial Port
Aktau international sea trading port is managed by the National Company "Kazakhstan Temir Zholy", being an important link created by the multi-modal supply chain, developing within the framework of the project "New Silk Road", aimed at the implementation of the transit potential of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts as a party to the Trans-Caspian international transport route (TMTM ), is a member of the International Association of maritime ports and harbors (IAPH).